I’m a hypocrite for telling others not to give up, but I REALLY want to give up. It’s kind of amazing how fast my emotions can change. School is overwhelming, and I think i will be failing math by the end of this third week of school. I’ll probably fail S.S. soon enough too. Sure, I wanna be different from other people and stay postitive and not give up, but it’s so hard....
I’m getting baptised with the other seniors at my church- yeajin, sunghee, kevin, and david. A new step foward in my faith- how exciting. (: teehee
I kind of……. want a Snuggie for the winter. ROFL. ^^;
t(-___-)t & (: yeap.
I really strongly dislike when people bail out on you last min. It really annoys the crap out of me. yadig? (:
Rant- Vent- Whatever #1
My mind is becoming cluttered with worthless thoughts. Or maybe.. when I’m having a bad day all the worthless thoughts just all surge in at once. Well… regardless of what it is, it’s wasting my time. & the thing is, i’m really awesome at wasting time. I can become so consumed in my thoughts that I just literally sit there for like an hour or two doing nothing but i...
Isn’t this like the same thing as Day Two? ….. So i guess i’m just repeating myself? 1) Passionate for God 2) Smart 3) Fun personality but responsible
I wish I was less emotional. (& yes. I do have more emotions than happy. HAHA. goodness. i cant believe people actually ask me that… i’m not an alien you know. -_-) But. Yeah, it’s REALLY obvious because my entire face changes (so ppl have said), and my voice chokes up. … sucks. LOL.
What does it take?
choe: What does it take to be happy, satisfied I wish that question, answer, or whatever would be simplified. I want to compare life to a maze within a maze. You are a maze within life trying to find your ways. Complicated minds that cant be explained to direct your ways to answers that seem most sane. Abrupt changes, once you have a sort of entertainment Fun is but a taste of happiness....
1) Smokers & super Alcoholics 2) Super picky eaters/ refuse to try anything new 3) Cuss every other word- once in awhile okay, i do it too.. but c’mon, build up your vocabulary man, there’s like a billion words in the english language -_- 4) Guys who get mad over everything, & can’t take a joke. sheeesh- calm down with yo crazy self! HAHa, Bonus: Can’t follow...
THIS IS IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER. 1) My superamazing friends- esp: Lillian, Kat, Jung… 2) My family- esp: my sister sooobean (unnie) 3) My freakin fabulous unnies- esp: Angelinaunnie & Sunnyunnie 4) My awesome oppas- esp: Simonoppa & recently- Stevenoppa is climbing up my list too. LOL 5) My God.
1) I wish I never procrastinated. LOL 2) Wish I never expected anything from you. 3) Wish we never dated. 4) Wish I prayed harder for some things.. 5) Wish I practiced cello more. 6) & finally, I regret not keeping in touch with all my old friends more.
1) How the -bleep- am I gonna get into college 2) I need to keep up my relationship with God, and not make excuses (school) 3) I wish I was more motivated, but school is just so stressful, 4) I need to get a hair trim & new contacts 5) … I should study…….. 6) I need to work harder and pray harder. 7) Jesus, I really need you right now.
1) Someone I can joke around with, but be serious when it’s time to be serious 2) Be good at something musically… singing, guitar, drums, piano.. or w/e 3) Confident in who they are… but not like cocky& annoying. yadig? 4) Manners 5) Somethat that can WALK THE WALK not just TALK THE TALK. -_- 6) Have an intimate relationship with God 7) Knows how to have fun, but is...
1) I love icecream. 2) My favorite animal is a Lion. (male lions, becuase it has the fuz fuz) 3) I’m pretty straight foward when it comes to serious stuff. If you come talking to me about a problem or whatever, don’t expect me to baby you. I’m just gonna tell it like it is- good or bad. okay? 4) I laugh at my own jokes because I think they’re funny. D: 5) I play cello,...
1) You’re an incredible person and I love your heart for God. When I talk to you, it always motivates me to try and become a better person. Thanks for always encouraging me. ily. 2) You’ve been there for me since, forever! HAHa. Thanks for always taking care of me, supporting me, listening to me, and encouraging me. I love that you’re such a hardworker, it motivates me to keep...
Stolen from Jane. -TEEHEe. (:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe...
I wish I had a nice smile. My smile sucks. My lips don’t even go up! & when I smile with my teeth showing.. it just makes an oval. -_- sheeesh. … but I can frown like there’s no tomorrow. My lips go way down. (: HAHa.
I’ve never been to a football game, but I’ve always wanted to go with my friends all painted-up. …. stupid charter schoool.
This thing called Friendship;
I was cleaning my room and I found all the old cards, notes, and pictures my friends wrote and drew me. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t tear up a bit. LOL! Reading and looking through all those things made me really sad and happy at the same time. I realized how many friends I’d lost, friends I missed, friends I gained, and friends that still stuck by me. I wish some of my old...
"The Reality of God" - ZionInt.Revival
Rev. Derek Hwang - Seattle. 4/12/08 + Ephesians 1:17 - I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better. - The reality that you are close to God than far from Him is not natural, but FEELINGS are natural. Even our struggles are feelings. It’s the Christian Rollercoaster! We all have...
"Wait! I Know Him!" - ZionInt.Revival
Rev. Derek Hwang - Seattle. Came across these notes while cleaning, LOL — just wanted to share. 4/11/08 + 2 Corinthians 13: 5 - Examine yourselvese whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you- unless, of course, you fail the test? - Christianity is about you having the freedom to do whatever you want in an aspect of a relationship. This...
God's Strength is Greater Than Our Weaknesses
“Great faith is the product of great fights. Great testimonies are the outcome of great tests. Great triumphs can only come out of great trials.” - Smith Wigglesworth — + I have a friend who is currently in the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital. She lost 35lbs in 2 weeks, due to diabetes, and had to be flown to the hospital in a helicopter. When I visited her today, she...
Because of Your Mercy, I Stand Here Unashamed
Why is our God so unique? - He wants a relationship with us. I mean, just take a moment and think about this. Our God, the maker of the entire universe, the all-knowing, and all-powerful God wants a intimate relationship with YOU. Sheeeesh, I don’t know about you, but I think that’s pretty amazing. Like… what if the President wanted an intimate relationship with you? .. whoa....
Consume Me Like a Fire
Everytime I listen to the songs we played at the retreat, I get this happy tingling feeling inside. i love it. HAHA <3 So let’s RECAP- Day1 Who Am I? - What do you do when you’re having a bad day? Many of us go to our self medications. Self Medication can be music, running, drugs, sleeping, eating, phone, or anything else you try to do to make yourself feel better that...